So, let’s put that into the proper context: you will not be asked to submit a description of your perfect customer and receive a spreadsheet with the name, address and phone number of those who will buy your products or services. What you get is the opportunity to place ads in front of the people that you target. Then when they are using the platform, your ads will appear in different places on their page. If your message is engaging enough, they click and it takes them to your landing page which then moves them through your sales funnel.
FB Ad Strategies
By using hundreds of data points such as your age, location, page likes, app use, mobile websites you browse, recent purchasing behaviour and life events, FB allows you to customize and target people who would be interested in your products and services. For example, if you are a Physiotherapist you would target people with an “Interest” in running, jogging or marathons.
It is also possible to do Layered Targeting where you get super granular and focus in on the exact type of person who would be the most likely person to engage your services, join your group or buy your product. That is when you engage their interest with a creative ad, find the people who will Like your message and drive them to your Facebook Page or your website. With that tracking data you build Lookalike Audiences of people who fit the exact same criteria, and start the process all over again.
- Virtual Conference and Virtual Meetings
- From Flattening the Curve to Riding the Wave
- The Business of Accessibility Hub
FB Ads Retargeting
Since only about 2% of website traffic converts to an Action
on the first visit, retargeting is a form of online “advertising” which allows you to keep your Brand in front of bounced traffic who have already left your site. The most common reasons for bounced traffic are comparison shopping or comparing information from several different sites, slow page load, slow to get to the point that the searcher came for, unprofessional looking site and many more. But do not lose heart, because if you are using modern cookie technology then you have a built-in opportunity to re-engage anyone who has visited your site. It is called retargeting.
Retargeting is the ability to show targeted ads or information to people who have already shown an interest in your site. It is the most powerful communications tool and is only available on a limited number of online platforms. But best of all, least than 10% of businesses and organizations are employing this strategy, which makes it easy to put yourself ahead the competition.
1 844 567 8376
Use Our Audience
We also make Accessibility Television audiences available to our clients. By giving you the opportunity to distribute your content on our social media, video and online platforms we can exponentially increase the reach of your message. We are highly experienced experts in SEO and search engine marketing techniques using online platforms like Google, Amazon and Apple to grow audiences.
- We provide Virtual Conference services, WCAG assessments and single or multi-camera Live Streaming services to NGO’s, Business, Provincial and Federal Governments locally in Ottawa downtown, Bank Street Promenade, Barrhaven, Bells Corners, The Byward Market, Carp, Downtown Rideau, The Glebe, Heart of Orleans, Manotick, Preston Street, Chinatown, Somerset Village, Sparks Street, Vanier, Wellington Street West, Westboro Village, Cumberland, Gloucester, Kanata North, Kanata , and Nepean in Eastern Ontario. We also service clients in Aylmer, Buckingham, Hull, Gatineau, Masson-Angers in Western Quebec.
- Nationally you can find us working with clients in Toronto, Queens Park, Kingston, the GTA, Vancouver and Victoria, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Halifax, Charlottetown, Regina, Fredericton, Iqaluit, St. John’s, Yellowknife and Whitehorse the provincial, municipal and territorial seats of government.
- Internationally, we provide consulting services to a select few businesses and organizations in the United States.